Filipino | English
N O T I C E
In order to improve the services rendered by the Embassy to all its clients, you are encouraged to give your comments and assessment of the services availed of at the Embassy by answering this downloadable form:
Services availed of could also include telephone calls made and messages sent through the Embassy’s email address.
The following will serve as your guide in answering the quality of service availed of:
- Excellent – if the service rendered by the employee is exemplary and extends beyond the call of duty
- Satisfactory – if you are satisfied with the performance of the employee and the service he/she rendered
- Neutral – if the element being rated is not applicable or you are merely not interested to give a rating
- Unsatisfactory – if you are not satisfied with the manner in which the requested service was rendered and the kind of service given by the employee
- Poor - if you experienced difficulty and exasperation during the transaction
Everyone is reminded to answer the kind of service availed of, and the date and time of the transaction, as well as his/her email address so that the Embassy can reply to your comments. Giving your name and the name of the employee being rated is optional.
Filled-up forms may be submitted to the Embassy’s Consular Office or emailed at email@example.com.
THANK YOU VERY MUCH.