Filipino citizens living within the jurisdiction of the Embassy or travelling in Jordan may come to the Consular Section to:
- renew an expired/expiring Philippine passport; or
- replace a lost/damaged Philippine passport
Important: The Embassy has completely switched over to the new ePassport and no longer processes the obsolete green passport (MRRP) nor the maroon-covered machine-readable passport (MRP). However, recently issued MRPs would still be valid until the date of expiry. The ePassport is the current international standard as prescribed by the International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO). Read the advisory on ePassport implementation here.
Apply for renewal or replacement of your current passport at least one (1) month before you need it since turnaround time for the ePassport is between thirty (30) to forty-five (45) days. Personalization and printing of the ePassport is centralized in Manila. No need to bring photos unless you wish to extend the validity of your current passport (in which case bring two photos with you).
It is the responsibility of the applicant to apply early enough to allow for typical processing times so that the planned travel would not be
New Schedule for Application and Release of ePassports
Schedule for Processing of ePassport Applications
- 9:00 am to 2:00 pm from Sunday to Thursday
Schedule for Releasing of Newly Issued ePassports
- 2:00 pm to 4:00 pm from Sunday to Thursday
- JOD 45.000 (USD 60.00) for ePassport
- JOD 112.500 (USD 150.00) for replacement of lost ePassport*
- JOD 18.750 (USD 25.00) for each supporting affidavit, if necessary
*does not include fee for affidavit of loss
Forms to Use
These forms may be downloaded and used only if you have Adobe Acrobat Reader installed on your computer. After download, you may either:
- fill in the required information and then print out the completed form; or
- print out the form and fill in the required information by hand
Note: It is recommended that you use A4-size paper. Information entered directly into the form cannot be saved, so make sure to print the completed form at once.