The material on this site may include views, opinions and/or recommendations of unofficial parties that do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of the Embassy of the Philippines in Amman, Jordan. Such positions expressed by external parties should neither be construed as any indication of commitment to a particular course of action nor should they be taken as official policy of the Embassy or the Department of Foreign Affairs or the Government of the Republic of the Philippines.
While using this site or other site-related services, you agree not to:
- restrict or inhibit any other user from using or accessing the site and its related services;
- post or transmit any unlawful, fraudulent, threatening, abusive, libelous, defamatory, obscene, or otherwise objectionable or harmful information of any kind;
- post or transmit any information or software that contains a virus, worm, Trojan horse, or other harmful disruptive application; or
- post or transmit materials in violation of another party's copyright or intellectual property rights.
The Embassy as "site owner" has no obligation to monitor the site or site-related services but the user acknowledges and agrees that the site owner has the right to monitor the site and site-related services and to disclose any information necessary to operate the site properly, to protect itself and to comply with legal obligations or governmental requests.
As a general rule, the privacy of site visitors shall always be held with utmost importance by the Embassy. However, please note that when you visit the Embassy website:
- To read or download information: the site owner may collect and store information for statistical purposes. For example, the site owner may count the number of visitors to the different sections of our site to help us make these pages more useful to visitors. Similar information is gathered for anonymous ftp, remote account login, or for other comparable types of connections.
- To send us an email: you may be providing us with personal information (e.g. name, address, email address, and other details). We may store such personal details provided to us so that we may respond to the request or to otherwise resolve the subject matter of your email. In no case will the content of your email be disclosed to third parties unless covered by a legal order issued by a duly constituted authority.
- To register: for some site-related services, the site owner may ask users for specific information or to fill in an online registration form. Other information may also be collected through this site in the form of questionnaires, feedback forms, or other means to enable the site owner to determine user interests and needs and thus enhance the usefulness of the site.
You are assured of the strict confidentiality of the information you provide through this site and its related services. The site owner shall not by itself or on its own transfer your information to other parties unless it is subject to a legal order issued by a duly constituted authority according to applicable laws and regulations. This guarantee of privacy, however, does not cover any possible security breaches or intrusions into the networks or servers containing your data.
Use of Information
The Embassy is committed to ensuring that any personal information received pursuant to the citizen registration process, whether submitted in person, online or any other means, is safeguarded against unauthorized disclosure to third parties without permission from the individual concerned, unless such disclosure is necessary and permitted under the laws of the Philippines, or ordered by a duly constituted authority.
Furthermore, information provided under the citizen registration process will be used primarily for the purpose of communicating and coordinating with Filipino citizens in the event of an emergency, natural disaster, or other crisis that may require immediate action and evacuation. The information provided through the citizen registration process may also be made available to concerned authorities, including national, provincial, local, and foreign, with whom the Embassy and the Department of Foreign Affairs need to coordinate so that prompt emergency assistance may be provided to registered Filipino citizens. Finally, the Embassy may also provide access to information received as part of the citizen registration process to private Filipino citizens designated as volunteer community emergency coordinators so that they can effectively disseminate information during a critical incident.
This site was created with Jimdo!
Anyone can make their own website with Jimdo -- easily and for free! Choose templates, click to customize, add content in just seconds. It's that simple!
Sign up for your own free website at www.jimdo.com and get started right away.