Mon

May

2010

National Commission on Muslim Filipinos replaces Office of Muslim Affairs

Hon. Omera H. Dianalan-Lucman was appointed by President Gloria Macapagal Arroyo as the first Secretary/Chief Executive Officer of the National Commission on Muslim Filipinos (NCMF), an agency created by virtue of Republic Act 9997 to succeed the now defunct Office on Muslim Affairs (OMA).

The NCMF will have nine commissioners including the Secretary/Chief Executive Officer, who will represent the Commission at cabinet-level meetings with the President. The Commission will cover both local and national concerns of Muslim Filipinos, including the implementation of economic, educational, cultural, and infrastructure programs for Muslim Filipino communities.

Among the main programs of the NCMF is the coordination of the annual hajj pilgrimage to Makkah, participation in international Qur'an reading competitions, and other educational and cultural activities of relevance to Muslim Filipino communities.

Muslim Filipino students who intend to study abroad should coordinate with the NCMF to have their academic documents properly authenticated before traveling to the country where they will pursue their higher education.

The NCMF is located at 79 Jocfer (Annex) Bldg, Commonwealth Avenue, Diliman, Quezon City and may be reached by telefax at +63 2 952 4875.

Write a comment

Comments: 53

• #1

Rashid Datu (Wednesday, 30 June 2010 06:00)

Salam, i just wanna ask, when will be the sharia bar exam 2010?

• #2

Julkiram Basang (Tuesday, 02 November 2010 12:02)

Salam,may i know when is the aidul adha for this year?

• #3

tuklaw (Saturday, 27 November 2010 22:44)

Saan ang OMA office sa Baguio City.

• #4

mae fitz arumpac (Sunday, 12 December 2010 23:51)

SALAM....How do we get a height waiver as a requirement for NAPOLCOM ENTRANCE EXAM?

• #5

neliver (Thursday, 13 January 2011 21:59)

how to change my name if convert to Muslim

• #6

Abdur Rashid Santos (Tuesday, 01 February 2011 11:56)

Assalamu alaikum! To those who wants to know more about Islam and Muslim, feel free to contact me anytime at mobile nos. 09063500377 / 09236085907 to get a free Islamic books and literatures. Thank you! - Brother Abdur Rashid Santos

• #7

zunairah (Friday, 25 February 2011 04:07)

hi,

Was converted to muslim and i want to change my passport's name to zunairah now. will appreciate ur advise on what procedures shall i need to take. have the muslim conversion cert(UAE) with me.

KInd Regards

• #8

hansyell (Tuesday, 01 March 2011)

when will be the exact schedule of the training for Shariah BAR examination in the NCR

• #9

PE Amman (Tuesday, 01 March 2011 01:19)

Mga kapatid,
    Pakipasa po ang inyong mga tanong diretso sa National Commission on Muslim Filipinos. Maari ninyong puntahan ang website nito sa http://www.ncmf9a.com/contact.asp o kaya mag-email kayo sa info(at)ncmf(dot)com or contact(at)ncmf(dot)com

• #10

United Muslim Youth (Friday, 20 May 2011 02:11)

Salam, we just want to inform our Muslim Brothers, that the United Muslim Youth is existing for Islamic Education and Peace awareness among Muslim and Filipino Youth..... For any concern contact us: 09058768900 or add us @ facebook, unitedmuslimyouth_2010@yahoo.com

• #11

nadia takrouri (Thursday, 09 June 2011 06:41)

Assalamualaikum
    I would like to ask the email ad of Nat'l. Commission on Muslim Filipinos in the Phils. I'm about to inquire getting married again, i'm divorced to a Jordanian national, i'm pinay. Jazakalahukhairan.
    Assalamualaikum.

• JimdoPro
    #12

philembamman (Thursday, 09 June 2011 06:58)

@nadia: nasa itaas po (#9) ang email address ng NCMF.

• #13

lere (Thursday, 21 July 2011 07:24)

hi, ano po gawin sa guy n nagprepretend n muslim just to have a lot of wife?

• #14

altabar (Tuesday, 06 September 2011 21:06)

i just want to know when will be the schedule of shariah bar exam. in 2011

• #15

Jun (Friday, 23 September 2011 09:16)

hello, i just want to ask when will be the result of 2011 Shariah Bar Examination? thanx

• #16

habeeba (Sunday, 23 October 2011 07:48)

SALAM, i was married in catholic church last 1996 to a catholic man. he remained catholic. now we are living separately for 6 years. his italy with a catholic wife. my question is what happens with our previous marriage? is it true that it's null and void? i remained muslim. thanks.

• #17

Hajj Allower (Thursday, 27 October 2011 11:16)

Sallam... BAKIT HND PO NATULOY ANG 1000+ NA MAGHAJJ??? ANUNG GINAWA NIYO SA KANILA!!! HINDI BA KAYO NAKUKUNSENSYA SA KANILA...SUS, MAY ALLAH BLESS US!!! KAHIT PERA NG MGA HAJJ KINAKAIN, MAKONSENXYA KAYO MGA TAGA UMMA

• #18

sheng (Tuesday, 08 November 2011 22:22)

salam,,kailngn p po ba ng ppers gling sa oma if mgabroad going to us?im a muslim

• #19

Youseff (Saturday, 07 January 2012 10:24)

Kelan po ba exam results nung Shari'ah Bar July 2011???

• #20

Ifnan (Sunday, 26 February 2012 19:16)

bakit po parang ang bagal ng administration ng shariah bar exams results compare to regular bar exam? nakakadiscourage naman po ang ganito.. ang liit pa naman ng mga examinees.. dapat bigyan pansin din ng halaga at mabilis na resulta ang shariah bar exam..

• #21

Ifnan (Sunday, 26 February 2012 19:28)

suggested answer to habeeba question: In the eyes of Shariah Law, your marriage is null and void. Under the law, non-muslim men are prohibited to marry muslim women. However, in the eyes of Civil Code of the Philippines, your marriage is valid.

• #22

ifnan (Monday, 27 February 2012 01:54)

suggest to neliver: You need a shariah counselor to brought it to the shariah court.

• #23

ching (Wednesday, 29 February 2012 06:37)

kailan po b talaga a result ng shariah bar exam results?

• #24

ifnan (Thursday, 01 March 2012 10:50)

unfair talaga.. july pa nagtake ng exam compare to regular bar november mas nauna pa lumabas ang results..

• #25

WARREN (Friday, 09 March 2012 08:23)

BAKIT PALA DI MAKASAGOT ANG NCMF KUNG KAILAN ANG RESULT NG SHARIAH BAR EXAM? PLEASE NAMAN PO BIGYAN NYO PO KAMI NG DATE KUNG KAILAN NINYO ILALABAS ANG RESULT...

• #26

anonymous (Monday, 16 April 2012 18:33)

salam...i just wanna ask, may i know the process of filing annulment of marriage in islam? since i was marrried at young age & my husband is not really practicing muslim principles and ideals. it's been 6 years since we parted our ways ...without any support from him! hope you can guide me.

• #27

jaecel (Tuesday, 24 April 2012 05:22)

salam... gusto ko po malaman pano po magpakasal dito sa pilipinas op... sino po pwede makasagot ng mga tanong ko about muslim wedding po ..
    jaecele@yahoo.com...

• #28

ShariffuRahman (Saturday, 05 May 2012 03:04)

SALAAM.... PLEASE UPDATE YOUR SITE....

• #29

Polo Outlet (Wednesday, 23 May 2012 21:22)

This is amazing posts.After studying you site, your internet site is extremely useful for me.I am willing to read it, thank you it brings me happiness.

• #30

Ray Ban Sunglasses (Wednesday, 23 May 2012 21:23)

Read your blog,i know the more Knowledge,you topic is very good,like your writing style.This is my first visit to your site.I was love in it.

• #31

Mahadhira Hussin (Friday, 20 July 2012 18:48)

salam.. n gud morning.. i want to ask if ur office are issuing the time of iftar? just send me a message to my fb f thre is..thank u...

• #32

Yasir (Thursday, 26 July 2012 07:04)

When will be the next Sharia Board exam (this 2012)? Please help!!!

• #33

ahmad (Saturday, 18 August 2012 22:04)

salam...gusto namin magpakasal sa oma nasa wastong edad na kami ano po ba ang mga kailangan namin dalhin.thanks.

• #34

Coach Outlet Store (Thursday, 30 August 2012 19:53)

I've found your blog via Yahoo and Im really glad about the information you provide in your posts.I have a question to ask what the future will come back.

• #35

Coach Factory Store (Thursday, 30 August 2012 19:58)

Very nice post. I just recently started reading your article,All of the projects look great! You make it so simple to this.Your blog writes is good!Thanks!

• #36

lexia-3 diagnostic3 (Tuesday, 04 September 2012 04:55)

If you want change shipping methods and our customer service is online, please directly contact our online service to chat in detail. If our customer service is not online after you place an order.lyj

• #37

Dave Alviz (Sunday, 21 October 2012)

Hi NCMF! I am working here in saudi arabia, and planning to bring my family here.. One of the needed process is to translate in your office (OMA) our documents. can u give me details on how much will be the fee per document, and how can my wife go there if she is coming from Cavite Imus area.. Thanks.

• #38

Aisha (Thursday, 25 October 2012 01:05)

Assalam! I was converted Islam in saudi arabia but I wasnt able to take my convertion certificate....But then the Islamic center in saudi advice me that I can take it in Philippines...I went to Golden Mosque to ask how can i get a certificate they told me to pay US$350...Do I really need to pay this much!? I was shocked!

• #39

jamilah chavez (Friday, 30 November 2012 06:29)

assalamu alaikum....im married to PO3louie chavez since feb 1 2009. our marriage flow nicewe have son namde abdul zahir j. chavez..we have a certificate of marriage from NSO.but since then theres a woman ruin our married life she insist to my husband to marry her but as far as iknow it will not allow if im as the first wife will not agree coz my husband cant give fair needed coz his not rich. how can i solve this problem. my husband quarrelling me he slap my face. he doesnt give us house.he never think the future of our son because of that woman. and his other woman quarelling me also.. i love my husband so much... how can i solve this problem of ours....will u please help me.

• #40

jamilah chavez (Friday, 30 November 2012 06:34)

you can call me 09488529347.....he cant give us whats me need.... we are balik islam

• #41

susan lias gonzaga (Sunday, 02 December 2012 15:39)

Assalamu allaikum. I'm a convert muslim here in uae since 2006. I was married to a christian man b4 I converted to Islam. We were divorced here in abu dhabi Shariah court for he remained to his faith. I am now married to a uae national with a son.What are the requirements for me to cancel my ex-husband's family name on my passport in able for me to be under my husbands surname. Ur prompt respose will be highly appreciated for I need to renew my expired passport. Thanx and may Allah bless u.

• #42

maharan (Saturday, 08 December 2012 09:33)

Asalam alaicom, I was converted to islam for more than 3yrs now, I met an arab muslim man we want to get married in philippines is there any office in manila where we can process our papers? How much shall we pay what are the requirements that we need. Hoping for your urgent response. Jazak allah kair.

• #43

Mary lou Mohideen (Thursday, 27 December 2012 21:00)

Salam,,, where i can find Shariah counselor for my problem to brought it up to the Shariah court.... hope you can guide me...

• #44

Mary lou mohideen (Thursday, 27 December 2012 21:02)

Salam, this is my number 09333994416...I'm waiting ...Thank you..

• #45

Custom Ecu Chips (Wednesday, 20 February 2013 23:49)

Car nick adjusting is principally using with and programming documents within the ECU. The e-shop offers ecu chip audi, 325i repair carsoft six.5 and several additional ecu potato chips

• #46

like this balck heels (Friday, 15 March 2013 20:04)

Your site is excellent, especially this page did a particularly good job and I like it very much.

• #47

Michael Kors Outlet Online (Saturday, 20 April 2013 01:59)

is how this all began. That connection between looking good and feeling good

• #48

Michael Kors Outlet (Saturday, 20 April 2013 02:00)

as it relates to style, is what inspired me to launch Already Pretty. Because when I started to dress in a way that

• #49

Christian Louboutin Outlet (Saturday, 20 April 2013 02:01)

made me look amazing and feel amazing, I finally stopped actively, continually

• #50

moon-highheels.co.uk (Thursday, 27 June 2013 00:57)

I am a woman very much like high heels, how you like it?

• #51

sarrah (Tuesday, 15 October 2013 00:54)

Good afternoon ask ko lng po kung kaylangan ko po bang kumuha ng certificate from your office para I- apply ng passport ang baby ko father nya Muslim from Singapore but hndi pa po kme married....ano po ang advice na pwede nyo po ibgay..tnx

• #52

flordelisa (Wednesday, 16 October 2013 23:43)

Assalamalaikom!. i just wanna know what is your requirement for OMA certificate? i was converted to islam last few months in saudi..what's also your office hours? please reply asap..thank!!

• #53

moh Dreiza akalal (Tuesday, 05 August 2014 16:33)

ASSALAM MUALAIKUM, I JUST WANT TO KNOW AFTER THE EFFORT, TIME & MONEY SPEND BY THE EXAMINEES DURING NCMF PSYCHOMETRIC EXAM, HERE IN ZAMBOANGA CITY LAST MARCH 15, 2014 AND THOSE WHO PASS, WILL TAKE ORAL EXAM BY WHICH RESULTS WILL BE KNOWN AFTER ONE (1) MONTH, I JUST WANT KNOW THE RESULT OF ORAL EXAM AFTER 5 MONTHS hj quirino akalal